Britford Parish Council
Britford Parish Council

Contact us

Please contact Wiltshire County Council to report road, rights of way and car park problems.


For general enquiries, complaints, feedback or suggestions you can contact us by:




Letter: Mrs Amanda Atkins

               Clerk to Britford Parish Council

               c/o 400 Devizes Road

               Salisbury. SP2 9LY


By phone: 01722 503174


Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

You can also contact us by using the form below:

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
Print Print | Sitemap
© Britford Parish Council